10 facts about me.
- I currently live in Lincolnshire, UK and am an honorary Yellow Belly. I am originally a Carrot Cruncher from Somerset. (Who comes up with these regionalised nicknames, anyway?!)
- I got married over Christmas 2014 in a fairytale snowy wedding. Yay!
- I own two gorgeous British Shorthair kittens. Their actual names are Sherlock and Watson but they’re more commonly known as Shezza and Snobs. Long story.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest.
- In my spare time, I like to think I have the baking skills of Mary Berry. I don’t, but that doesn’t stop me from whipping out the mixer.
- I may not always spell properly and use the correct grammar (sorry!) but I do know the difference between there, their and they’re. So that’s something, anyway…
- I have the worst hiccups known to man. Seriously, it’s like there’s a frog in there trying to get out. Weird.
- I also have a wide spectrum of laughs ranging from booming to silent, squeaky to belly-wobbling, through to full on knicker-wetting, tear-inducing hysterics.
- My party trick is being able to switch my belly button from being an inny to an outy in seconds. Yep, gross, I know.
- Saving the best fact until last… In June 2016 I became a Mummy for the first time and Felix has changed my life on unimaginable proportions forever.